Thursday, May 16, 2013

Angel of Glory Has A Message Just For You!




Glory Angel - Watercolor


If you don't believe in angels, that's okay, this paintings message is for you too.. 

Angels are our teachers, guides and healers. 

I love the lyrics to "Your Guardian Angel" by The Red Jumpsuite Apparatus:


"I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you foreverI'll be there for you through it allEven if saving you sends me to Heaven"

Angels are not often noticed; maybe even taken for granted. 

Angels care deeply and love us unconditionally.

These spirtual protectors don't necessarily have to have a halo and wings, or live in a spiritual realm where we can't see them or contact with them. There are many angels on earth, physical beings walking around, that we are in contact with every day 

Who are these angels?

Perhaps your mother, father, sister, brother, lover, or maybe a stranger who has done and incredible unselfish act of kindness. These "Earth Angels" need to be shown love and gratitude; after all they love us unconditionally. 

What I had in mind when painting this picture, is how angels protect us, love us, guide us and care for us whether they are in heaven or on earth. 

This painting serves two purposes: it is a reminder to appreciate the angels in our lives, and also reminds us that we can be angels in other peoples lives as well.


My wish and intentions when painting the Glory Angel is that it brings protection, love and joy wherever it goes.

If you like this painting, it's for sale in my shop Creative Touch Art.

If you visit my Facebook fanpage frequently or like me you will get updates for coupons and contests and free prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment